- Eggs, 2
- Shrimps, 4
- Mushrooms, 2 (halved)
- Fishcake, 4 slices
- Chicken, cut into 4 pieces
- Soup stock, 1½ cup
- Wine, 1 tablespoon
- Salt, ½ tablespoon
- Soy Sauce, 1 tablespoon
- Cook chicken and shrimp in wok.
- Beat eggs and stir in broth, salt, wine and soy sauce.
- Separate and pour egg mixture into 4 ramekins. At the same time, drop mushrooms and cooked chicken and shrimps into each ramekin.
- Fill half of your Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot with boiling water and place in the ramekins. Boil it on the stove for 2 minutes and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Insert the inner pot into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot, close lid and let it sit for 20 minutes.
Photo & recipe courtesy of Thermos® Taiwan.
Resource of information and copyrights reserved by Crown Manufacturing Corporation.