Ingredients (Serves 3-5):
- Pork soup bone, 300g
- Papaya, 1
- Sweet corn, ½ cob
- Water, 3 litres
- Salt, 2 tablespoon
- Pepper, a dash
- Sesame oil, 1 teaspoon (optional)
- Rinse pork bones and blanch them in Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot to get rid of smell and any residue. Drain and add water to bring pork to boil. Lower fire, cover pot leaving a gap and simmer for 15 minutes after that.
- Clean corn and papaya, and cut them into slices of 2 cm in width
- Add corn to soup, then continue to simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Transfer inner pot into outer pot, and let sit for 1-2 hours.
- Add papaya just before serving and bring inner pot to boil. Simmer for 15 minutes and you are ready to serve your Healthy Papaya Pork Rib Soup.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Shirley Tay at http://www.luxuryhaven.co/2016/01/tasty-papaya-pork-rib-soup-in-thermos-shuttle-chef.html