Ingredients (serves 4):
- Squid, 2 cups
- Onion, 1
- Celery, ⅓ stalk
- Garlic, ½ clove
- Pickled cucumber, 1
- Canned tomatoes, 1 can (400g)
- White wine, ⅓ cup
- Laurel, 1 stalk
- Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
- Salt, ⅓ teaspoon
- Remove squids cartilage and cleaned thoroughly. Cut squid into rings of 1cm width, and cut squid tentacles into pieces of 4cm width. Season squid with salt and pepper.
- Slice onion and celery. Chop garlic into fine pieces. Cut pickled cucumber into half and slice thinly sideways.
- Fry garlic with olive oil in Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot till fragrant. Add onion, celery, and pickled cucumber and fry together.
- Add squid, white wine, canned tomatoes, and laurel into inner pot. Bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Remove inner pot from heat and insert into Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let sit for at least 10 minutes before serving.